Under the Dome

I watched it straight thru ... but then again, I noticed that there was a crawl on the screen at the top of the hour noting that the episode of UTD would start at 10:24, so I padded my Recording ... after all, I had 24 minutes to do it.

I tend to not watch that particular show live, but did tune in this time.

Excellent episode !

Well thank you CBS for delaying the broadcast 24 minutes with no prior warning so I could change the recording from work. Thank you also for not having any legitimate, authorized streams available. I looked for the program on your web site and TV.Com but this program is not available except on pay sites.

Thanks to your fabulous programming decision I did a little search and found the entire season up to episode 12 totally commercial free. You see, I was willing to see the program with commercials, but you sort of forced my hand by ruining my recording. So I did get to see this week's episode. It was great! Too bad my eye-balls will not be counted as part of your audience.

BASTARDS!

BTW, it was an AWESOME episode. Best of the season so far.

So .... Have you sent this to CBS yet ?

BTW, next weeks UTD is the Season Finale ...

I think it's just in time for Haven to start back up ... EXCELLENT !

Actually, I think the Season Premire for Haven is this Friday.

So .... Have you sent this to CBS yet ?
I sent it to CBS before I posted it here. I send them similar thank you notes during the fall whenever their football games push back their sunday shows, which is every week. I tell them they need to take a page from Fox with their variable length sports wrap-up show so their prime time is unaffected.

Well I watched the first half (it was good). Guess I will pick up the other 24 mins on Amazon Prime free on Friday. Grrrr.

This delay really only impacts DVR users so why do you think they care? They don't...

By the way, my local CBS announced that it was going to be delayed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts