Under the Dome

I am pretty bored with this season, so I am not upset that it is over. The whole Barbie love triangle with a gal he met in a pod was just annoying...
Yes, that was annoying but I could look past it and perhaps even the bad acting, bad writing and abandoned story lines if they would have just used a more sensible, consistent timeline and stopped insisting the whole series takes place in 3-4 weeks.

Yes, that was annoying but I could look past it and perhaps even the bad acting, bad writing and abandoned story lines if they would have just used a more sensible, consistent timeline and stopped insisting the whole series takes place in 3-4 weeks.

The problem was the whole season was the Barbie love triangle... The whole 4 hands, way out/back from Zenith, butterflies, pink stars, Jr's mother, etc plots were all thrown under the bus for essentially a new cult of aliens being formed and whether or not Barbie was going to be one of them or one of the resistance... Who did he love more?

Maybe in the end they will all wake up and be in pods and the whole season was just a dream... (OK we know that is not going to happen, but it would be just as plausible as this season has been)....

Maybe in the end they will all wake up and be in pods and the whole season was just a dream... (OK we know that is not going to happen, but it would be just as plausible as this season has been)....
Ha-ha! I've speculated the dream scenario (think Dallas) most of this season!

Had to set a manual timer. Our local CBS is showing the 49 game, so they moved regular programming to the CW. Don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing I was scanning through my guide.

S~

Had to set a manual timer. Our local CBS is showing the 49 game, so they moved regular programming to the CW. Don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing I was scanning through my guide.

S~
Why set a timer at all? If you ABSOLUTELY had to watch the episode,you could wait until Monday & watch it on Amazon Prime Video.

I have very little time during the week these days. If I watch something it's usually on the weekend. Next season my timers will dwindle significantly. More than likely it will be watched tonight.

Well lucky me , Big Brother went 15 minutes too long and Under the Dome cut off before the ending. So I can wait to watch it on Amazon Prime in two weeks or just ask anyone that saw it ,to fill me in on the last 15 minutes I missed. Anyone?

I don't know,I bailed on this show long ago because it got too stupid.
Well lucky me , Big Brother went 15 minutes too long and Under the Dome cut off before the ending. So I can wait to watch it on Amazon Prime in two weeks or just ask anyone that saw it ,to fill me in on the last 15 minutes I missed. Anyone?
Hey man,don't DISRESPECT Big Brother. That IS "quality" programming,award winning stuff.:biggrin

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well, without a doubt the best thing that can be said about this show is…it is over!

A few final random thoughts in incomplete sentence form from me about this yearly summer treat we’ve been blessed with for the past three years.

So the same actress that plays the mother also plays the daughter, but wears a wig. I watch an abnormally unhealthy large amount of TV and that has to be the worst example of dual roles I’ve ever seen. Speaking of wigs, Norrie’s was pathetic, hilarious and hilariously pathetic. Big Jim is a politician, Julia is in a long term committed relationship with the dude who 86’d her husband, Norrie (and her wig) enlisted and just happen to wind up at the same facility as the dearly departed kinship, Junior’s superhuman strength was not present this week. First mention of the pink stars nonsense all season happened in the final half of the final episode. No explanation of the butterflies, no explanation of anything from the first two seasons. The high pitched noise that Joe made while sacrificing himself made me LOL.

For a brief moment at the very end, when the kids were looking down on the ground, I thought they were going to end the show the same way how I read the book ended.

And my final thought, the luckiest character on this entire series was...the cow.

I wonder if they barbecued the half in the dome...

Nah, they were too busy eating that slop that Hunter was dishing out earlier this season. :D

Given the choice, I would take pork ribs 110% of the time over beef ribs, but everytime they showed the cow getting sliced in half by the dome during the into, I had a strange craving for BBQ'd beef ribs

Interesting that I think it wasn't till the second half of the last season that they started saying in the beginning of the show "4 weeks ago" instead of the 3 weeks ago.
Which is totally ridiculous if someone thinks all that happened in 4 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts