Under the Dome

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Got the news today, wait for it...................
that the dome will come down at the end of season 3! IF CBS renews it for season 4, it will be going in an entire new direction and supposedly the dome coming down at the end of this season ,will be the impetus for that story line next summer.
God knows that this year has really gone in a weird direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the news today, wait for it................... that the dome will come down at the end of season 3! IF CBS renews it for season 4, it will be going in an entire new direction and supposedly the dome coming down at the end of this season ,will be the impetus for that story line next summer. God knows that this year has really gone in a weird direction.
Yes, this season is way off last season, IF it gets another year, where will it go then ?
The Aliens invading the rest of the country ?

Got the news today, wait for it................... that the dome will come down at the end of season 3! IF CBS renews it for season 4, it will be going in an entire new direction and supposedly the dome coming down at the end of this season ,will be the impetus for that story line next summer. God knows that this year has really gone in a weird direction.
Per Scott, please use spoiler tags if the news will spoil the show.

2) If posting something that is a spoiler, please use the proper spoiler tags! Remember a lot of folks no longer watch shows live but watch them later on their DVR.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/satelliteguys-rule-change.350729/

Thanks,

S~

Last edited:
Losing interest in this show. To many twist and turn and nothing happen. I watch this season to see how it play out.

I'm going to see it through till at least the end of this season. But if it continues to suck as bad , I might not be back next season, IF there is a next season.

I am thinking the dome will come down by the end of the season and provide a reasonable conclusion of the series in case it is not renewed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)