Under the Dome

This season they seem to be unraveling all the mysteries. Essentially things from the prior seasons seem to have been tossed aside and forgotten. Like the 4 hands, etc. Now it appears it is just a colonization egg from outer space.... If the sole purpose of the thing is to take over a bunch of bodies and form a hive mind to colonize the earth why bother with an exit/entrance to Zenith? Why go through the last 2 seasons?

OK, I guess it has only been 6 weeks since the dome came down... First 2 seasons were about 3 weeks and then 3 weeks of cocoon time. Maybe it takes 2 weeks to lure everyone into cocoons....

From what they keep showing in the previews, the dome is there to protect them from the outside world. They show people on the outside of the dome incinerating from meteor strikes. That is definitely a different direction than the last two seasons.

I liked the first two seasons, but this one is pure Garbage! Does Spielberg do anything but put is name in the credits? Apparently not.

Maybe she will be the savior when she takes out Christine. I want to know if the meteors are because of the aliens that have taken over Chester's Mill or because they knew that meteors were coming and they installed the dome to save some humans , so they could take over their bodies?

I had Under The Dome on in the background, didn’t really much attention to this week’s train wreck, just enough to understand the recap on tv.com. I did love Big Jims line near the beginning when he was looking for the dog. ‘He’s not a liberal, he doesn’t get scared at everything.’ Best line of the series thus far!

So we have 4 people that are still Human on this show ....
I think Hunter is Alien, even though hes bouncing back and forth .... are they gonna be able to save the Humans with emotion ?

Will Joe & Norrie Save the day ?

Maybe she will be the savior when she takes out Christine. I want to know if the meteors are because of the aliens that have taken over Chester's Mill or because they knew that meteors were coming and they installed the dome to save some humans , so they could take over their bodies?

Perhaps they wanted the new bodies and are "resetting" the rest of the planet, the meteors will probably only make the outside uninhabitable for a few years... Then they can move out of the dome on to a nice new planet...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well they did away with the meteor plot with a simple change . Christine did it. So now we are back to just alien invasion plot , but now we can converse with the outside world over the internet. Couldn't do that in season 1 or 2 but now they can in season 3.

Well they did away with the meteor plot with a simple change . Christine did it. So now we are back to just alien invasion plot , but now we can converse with the outside world over the internet. Couldn't do that in season 1 or 2 but now they can in season 3.

In season 1 & 2 the outside corporation was jamming all the communications...

That shark that this show keeps jumping,just keeps getting bigger & bigger(megalodon size now).
All we need now is Fonzie to show up out of the caves wearing his leather jacket and then he could be riding his water skis out by Bird island and we can officially say the show has "jumped the shark."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)