Under the Dome

I'm going to finish reading the book later this weekend. Can't wait to see where this bizarre story goes. Plus, I worry it will get cancelled and we'll never know unless we read the book.
It's diverged so much from the book, I don't think the series will get the "twilight zone" ending the book did.

Confusing is the word, seems to be a trend with tv shows lately.I'll say again, solid show for summertime.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I do like the whole Science vs the Dome battle. You just know that the Dome will win in the long run. I wonder how long it is going to be before the science lady meets her end? Maybe a bunch of butterflies will carry her away?

I'm wondering how this girl from the lake is gonna work out ....
Joe's taking to her well, however his Girlfriends isn't liking it too much.

Teenage love triangle to up the twitter buzz with the tweens...

Now the question of course is now that we know who she was, did she die, disappear, etc. and who is she related to in the town... I am sure there will be many revelations to come.

Teenage love triangle to up the twitter buzz with the tweens...

Now the question of course is now that we know who she was, did she die, disappear, etc. and who is she related to in the town... I am sure there will be many revelations to come.
Enlighten me, maybe I missed it, but Who is she ?

Enlighten me, maybe I missed it, but Who is she ?

They looked up who owned the locker, then looked in old yearbooks and found her photo - Melanie Cross from 1988... She looks pretty spry for someone that should be about 43-44 years old...

They looked up who owned the locker, then looked in old yearbooks and found her photo - Melanie Cross from 1988... She looks pretty spry for someone that should be about 43-44 years old...
Thats right, I just forgot ...
However, they know WHO she is, but Why is she there .... ?
Like you said earlier, other questions remain.

This resolves the thought that the Dome sent her .... I think.

She shows up in the lake ... then appears behind the truck where Linda was killed .... lots of things to be figured out yet.

I like the show the 3 people in the picture that was in the last episode had something with that girls death the girl from the lake.

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 04

Monday, July 21, 2014

"Revelation": Rebecca and Big Jim consider extreme measures as the conditions worsen in Chester's Mill; clues about Melanie's connection to the dome are revealed.

S~

Well now we know a lot more about Melanie.

That science teacher is just chomping at the bit to kill people, including mothers and babies. I guess if you are a newborn you are too young to work in the fields growing food, may as well be useful as fertilizer.

Junior is a double dome legacy with both his uncle and his mother being original hands...

Preview for next week looks good too.

http://www.tv.com/shows/under-the-d...n-2-episode-4-revelation-review-140597077441/

TV.com has their weekly review of the episode with good observations like:

Science teacher:
She could NOT wait to start killing people, and as Big Jim looked through the files of the official Chester's Mill census (complete with photo-booth pics of citizens because of course everyone took the time to go to Walgreens to get their passport photos for the census) Rebecca had questions. Like what good is a stupid baby?

Chester's Mills newest cop:
Wait, I'm not done with this. Officer DJ Phil interrupted the scene to say, and this is verbatim, "I caught those vandals that were defacing the bridge." And that's it!?!? WHY!? I can only assume that Officer DJ Phil's agent got him a great contract that requires he get one line of dialogue in each episode of Under the Dome and that his five-year-old son gets to write it.

Poor Norrie cannot even bag the nerd Joe:
But hey! SPACE! THE DOME IS FROM SPACE! Aliens (Joe was right) sent the Dome to Chester's Mill to protect Norrie from all the bad decisions she would have made if she made it back to Los Angeles. By this time, she would have been addicted to crack and on her third pregnancy. But locked in a bubble with Joe, who has ZERO game, she'll stay a virgin. That's my theory!

Enjoying the show, even though it no longer has any connection (other than character names and "the dome") with the book. But it has become a good story on its own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts