Under the Dome

Read the book.... or watch.... IT will be interesting to see how close this track the story in the book. I could tell you why the Propane is there per the book.... but I won't!

Specifically, it was a nosey-neighbor type who called the police (!!) to report an excessive number of propane trucks going in continually. The implication has to be that this was a planned thing. I haven't read the book so I have no idea if this is the case.

I have no intentions of reading the book so in this case, I'm not tainted. I've heard (Walking Dead) or encountered myself (Bourne series, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc) where they don't follow, or leave out, specifics. I understand why, of course.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Would be interesting as a MINI Series. I don't know why they don't do more mini series any more. Anyone remember Roots? Rich Man/ Poor Man? The Thornbirds? Winds of War? All were great ratings boosters and all ended with no one left wondering the endings. This would be perfect as a summer mini series ,when nothing else is on anyway.:popcorn

Saw Roots in middle school, took a week I think.

Anyone remember Dinotopia?

A large percentage of people have difficulty with any type of 3D viewing ... your not alone.
Even with the New stuff out there recently.

It's all how you see thru your eyes.

There is a cool show on Nat Geo that JUST went over 3D stuff called "Brain Games", very interesting shows, I was flipping thru channels on night and saw a commercial for it coming up and decided to Record it, I'm glad I did, its quite fun.

Recently got a Active 3DTV, been enjoying 3net via DirecTV, no headaches but I can feel the muscles in my eyes hurt a little until they get used to it.

Not owning a 3D Set top bluray player still have not experienced full 1080p 3d yet, DirecTV's is a single 1080i in SBS format.

I have to say, that was a fast spreading , water resistant fire. Also the house was poorly built. Three whacks from a small backhoe, crash!

Still enjoyable enough.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Well, how exactly do you TOP a DOME covering your city in episode 1 ?

That's an easy question. Episode 2: Zombie Apocalypse; Episode 3: Vampire Apocalypse; Episode 4: Serial Killer on the loose; Episode 5: Townspeople discover they have a secret nuclear missle silo...and the warhead is armed; Episode 5: another Dome sprouts over the existing Dome - show renamed 'Under the Double-Dome.'; Episode 5: Etc. :)

That's an easy question. Episode 2: Zombie Apocalypse; Episode 3: Vampire Apocalypse; Episode 4: Serial Killer on the loose; Episode 5: Townspeople discover they have a secret nuclear missle silo...and the warhead is armed; Episode 5: another Dome sprouts over the existing Dome - show renamed 'Under the Double-Dome.'; Episode 5: Etc. :)

shhh! Don't give away great ideas for a tv show riff!I'm not sure what the production costs would be,but it would certainly be a hit.

Ya, I wonder if setting off a nuclear bomb inside the dome would stay contained in the dome or not.

secret nuclear missle silo...and the warhead is armed ....

All while showing up UNDER the Dome !

That strange kid with the girlfriend in the bunker would be a good place for one !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)