Unforgettable

Next Episode Season 3 Episode 8
August 24 2014
Fire and Ice

Carrie conducts a secret investigation when Homeland Security takes over a bombing case from Major Crimes and concludes that it is tied to terrorism. Meanwhile, Webster makes friends with Murray's daughter.

Some changes but
Next Episode Season 3 Episode 10
Sunday August 31
Fire and Ice

When Homeland Security takes over a bombing investigation from Major Crimes, Carrie doubts their conclusion that it’s tied to terrorism and secretly continues her own investigation. Meanwhile, Webster makes friends with Murray’s daughter

Next Episode: Season 03, Episode 12

Sunday, September 14, 2014

"Moving On":
A TV star is found dead in his dressing room, leading Carrie and Al into the unsettling and dangerous world of celebrity obsession.

S~

Next Episode: Season 03, Episode 13

Sunday, September 14, 2014

"DOA":
An assassin poisons Carrie, leaving her unable to use her perfect memory; Al embarks on an urgent search for the antidote.

S~

Double episode season finale tonight. Hopefully football doesn't get in the way.

S~
I hear ya, it is so annoying during football season. Would not be so bad if they cut out 6 million minutes (60 minutes), but that sadly won't happen.

For fans of this show, it's been a roller-coaster ride being cancelled cancelled twice by CBS, being moved from a Fall to the Summer, and then being picked-up on A&E. It seems as though it taken 5-years to 3-seasons to play-out. Anyway, the series on A&E kicks-off in 2016...if I remember to set a timer and don't think I'm watching a rerun.

Thanks for the heads-up,

I like this show, so I hope that when 2016 comes around (summer, fall ?) I remember to look out for this show.

I do hope I remember ´cause unfortunately I don´t have an unforgettable memory like Poppy´s character does.:wink

Stana Katic officially returning to Castle Season 8

Queen Latifah to Star as Bessie Smith in HBO Biopic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)