Unhappy customer :(

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
which is exactly what D* does.

D* is good with confusing promotional pricing also. However their promos are instant with no online redemption & start/stop at the same time without overlapping.

Both could make things much easier to understand especially when acquiring a new customer.

There was no attitude, other than possibly a light-hearted one. But, the words were called for based on the comment I was replying to.

Just because DIRT is on the case doesn't mean they can solve every issue to every customer's complete satisfaction. It's just not logical to think that they can, even if they are extremely good at what they do. Yes, they are miles above the standard phone or chat support reps. But, to ascribe omnipotence to them does imply a certain brand loyalty that might extend beyond logic.
Complete satisfaction can be a ridiculous level for some consumers. DIRT aren't gods, but they have proven to be able to put right where right belongs.

There was no attitude, other than possibly a light-hearted one. But, the words were called for based on the comment I was replying to.

Just because DIRT is on the case doesn't mean they can solve every issue to every customer's complete satisfaction. It's just not logical to think that they can, even if they are extremely good at what they do. Yes, they are miles above the standard phone or chat support reps. But, to ascribe omnipotence to them does imply a certain brand loyalty that might extend beyond logic.
I have to side with Yespage on this. You are excusing your actions as lightheartedness, yet when a presumably lighthearted comment about the abilities of DIRT came in before that, you seemed to take it seriously and expected 100% serious logic.

I have to side with Yespage on this. You are excusing your actions as lightheartedness, yet when a presumably lighthearted comment about the abilities of DIRT came in before that, you seemed to take it seriously and expected 100% serious logic.
I misinterpreted the original comment's lightheartedness, as Yespage did mine. This is what scientists refer to as "even Steven".

Light Hearted...Heavy Hearted...Lets get back the subject at hand. :)

My fellow Americans, I stand before you with a heavy liver... :D

AP339183419898.jpg

Seems like we've all been a little bitchy lately, lol. Beer shortage? I sure could use one right about now... Trying to save it for the weekend :D .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I did go through the hoops of waiting until the system was installed then I set up the my dish account and got the conformation. The credit was never given I had to call and then it was given but they couldn't change the bill already sent and said the promotion would start the next month. I set up auto cancel on the promos two to three weeks into getting service so I for sure did not wait until the end. My mistake on the date it was supposed to say 12/31/12. I have been a customer of the other provider for four years now and have never had a single problem or complaint their billing is spot on the free promos drop off automatically, what a novel idea!! Also they don't bill a month up front! I have seriously made a mistake in which provider I went with, I had dish 7 years ago and they were much much better, I really don't want this fixed I want out, if its this bad already I don't want any part of it. I almost did not choose dish because they bill a month ahead. I do not agree with that! I will never recommend dish to anyone and its a shame because the last time I had them I had the max credits you could get a month for signing other people up. WOW how the times have changed!

Ummm, if the other provider did a perfect job then why did you drop them?

Our little town of 15,000 has been legally dry since it was founded in 1799. Recently within the past few days we not only have 1 but 3 new liquor stores open for business. I suppose they wanted to make darn sure nobody gets left out.

Wedding cake vodka shots are on the house for everyone including the OP. Maybe he'll change his mind in a few days & give DIRT a chance to help him.

Our little town of 15,000 has been legally dry since it was founded in 1799. Recently within the past few days we not only have 1 but 3 new liquor stores open for business. I suppose they wanted to make darn sure nobody gets left out.

Wedding cake vodka shots are on the house for everyone including the OP. Maybe he'll change his mind in a few days & give DIRT a chance to help him.

Lol. Making up for lost time (and revenue?) Guess they're just now figuring out that prohibition didn't work.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Ummm, if the other provider did a perfect job then why did you drop them?

I didn't drop them, I'm still a Subscriber at my family's second summer home. Called them today also to renegotiate my other contract was easy, all good to go! Was thinking of switching that account to dish also, but after this ill pay extra and stick with what I have. Called dish no option to cancel I'm stuck. Hopefully it's figured out. 21 months left and counting. If the wrong amount is debited I will cancel and they can take me to court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)