Uniden SQ530 +10ft dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

martin1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 1, 2004
I have a Uniden SQ530 with VCII I haven't used in three years. They were working when I unpluged them. All I want is what it will cost to ship them. Also have a defected VCII will ship with it if wanted. I also have a 10 ft steel mess pinhook disk I need to get rid of if anybody around Austin, TX want it. I need to get it out of my garden. If not it is fixing to go to the scrape metal yard. It anybody interested PM me.

Owner manul was printed in 1994. Think that's about when I bought it. It one where the VCll plugs in the back. On side the serial is ********** and it said the date of MFG is (0llD) what ever that means. I am sure the battery in the VCll has ran down by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
uniden receiver

martin1 said:
Owner manul was printed in 1994. Think that's about when I bought it. It one where the VCll plugs in the back. On side the serial is ********** and it said the date of MFG is (0llD) what ever that means. I am sure the battery in the VCll has ran down by now.

If you still have the receiver...are you wanting to sell it of just get rid of it. I am in Central Illinois and would pay the shipping if you are just wanting to get rid of it. If you want to sell it, let me know your bottom dollar price. My old uniden died on me and I have been looking for (but not real hard) a replacement. Send me and e-mail and let me know at tkokid133@yahoo.com. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)