uniden supra HELP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

all4jo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Haiti and lexington ky
hey guys i just borrowed a uniden supra to try and move my dish my problem is im not sure i wired the actuator correct. there was 2 thicker wires red/black and 2 small ones blue/red my question is where should they go? i know the thicker cables go to m1/m2 but where does blue and red go. i tried hooking them up but i get actuator error.

motor wires
big white & big red = M1 & M2 (connected one way moves east connected the other way moves it west)
small orange = (blue) = ground
small green = (yellow) = pulse
(if red is the only other color you have and its connected to the motor sensor then it should be connected to the pulse)

polorotor wires ( three small wires together)
red = +5V
black = Ground
white = hat symbol or pulse output (depends on what unit on how its marked)

hope this helps

Like Gab said above- The two heavy gauge wires are the motor power to "M-1 and M-2" the other two should be sensor wires.

The other three (if you have them black, red, white) are polorizer servo wires for the feed horn.

If you are using an lnbf on the dish and not a tradition Chaparall corotor or ADL feedhorn disregard the black red white wires.

Be sure on your M1 and M2 wires that the dish actually moves East when you push the East button on the remote. If it moves the opposite direction you are telling it, you need to reverse the wires.

If you are running an lnbf and not a servo controlled feed horn, you need to go into the receiver's installation settings somewhere and find "lnbf" option or "voltage controlled polarity" or "13v/18v" something to that effect.

If not you will only get Horizontal signals since by default the receiver sends +18V dc to a traditional lnb and servo controlled feedhorn.

Good luck and have fun with it.
Check G26 C-band analog for feeds with that analog box.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts