Universal Sports only on 72.7w?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had it in HD when it was OTA from Channel 4 in LA & free for the last couple of years, but then took it offair, when it came to dish

[FONT=&quot]Hello! I'm an employee of Universal Sports Network and I wanted to provide some insight on this topic. Universal Sports made the transition to a High Definition (HD) feed in February of this year. The decision to broadcast Universal Sports in HD in your channel lineup is not actually up to our Network, but rather your respective TV providers. They have to make the decision about whether to allow US the bandwidth space required to transmit the signal in HD rather than SD. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Universal Sports is currently available in HD on a host of regional cable providers. One member of this forum correctly indicated that Bend Broadband has US available in High Definition. If you would like to see our Network available in High Def, please contact your TV providers and let them know you'd like to see Universal Sports Network in HD! [/FONT]

Universal Sports said:
Hello! I'm an employee of Universal Sports Network and I wanted to provide some insight on this topic. Universal Sports made the transition to a High Definition (HD) feed in February of this year. The decision to broadcast Universal Sports in HD in your channel lineup is not actually up to our Network, but rather your respective TV providers. They have to make the decision about whether to allow US the bandwidth space required to transmit the signal in HD rather than SD.

Universal Sports is currently available in HD on a host of regional cable providers. One member of this forum correctly indicated that Bend Broadband has US available in High Definition. If you would like to see our Network available in High Def, please contact your TV providers and let them know you'd like to see Universal Sports Network in HD!

Funny, because some of your new owner's regional cable systems don't even get USN yet.

Funny, because some of your new owner's regional cable systems don't even get USN yet.

When you speak about "your new owner," I'm under the impression you are referring to Comcast.

I understand your frustration regarding this topic but I would like to pass some information your way. Comcast is the parent company of NBC Universal, which owns a minority non-controlling interest in Universal Sports. What this means is that we need to negotiate with Comcast just like any other Network does. What is needed now is for the fans of our network to keep the heat on Comcast & other Providers and convince them there are enough of you out there that will watch the sports we broadcast that no other sports network pays attention to. You can call 1-800-55-GET-US and telling your provider you want Universal Sports!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)