Unknowng Signal on Hispasat 30W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hd fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
Ontario
My CS 6000 detected this TP live now , 11970 H , SR 27500 but again it does not log in any channel at all. Could someone analyze it with TSReader please?. It might be related to the Cuban TV. They are broadcasting 1 of the semifinals baseball game tonight (on Tele Rebelde) and there are 2 uplink trucks at the stadium with at least a 1.2 m offset dish each aiming in the direction of Hispasat as per dishpointer.com. Normally I beleive they use microwave to relay the signal from the truck to the master control but who knows maybe now they are using Hispasat for this, or it could be a back up (I doubt it)?.

Another question , could they be uplinking from the stadium straight to the cuban mux on hispasat and therefore susbtituying the Canal Habana signal on the fly on Hispasat? (Canal Habana is also broadcasting an independent signal so it could be the second truck) Or a broadcaster can only uplink into a DVB TP Mux from only 1 location at the same time.

Thanks in advance. I have tried several manual PIDs but nothing logs in and I have a strong signal with the same SR that the Cuban Mux uses on the Vertical polarity.

It's acctually an IP service. Listed on this brasilian SAT list. Brasilsat Digital
I had never seen it before. There is usually not much activity on the H side of this bird in America.

Thanks a lot neljtorres, I was just about to post a question about Tvvi audio.
I love that girl that hosts that show on sunday evenings something like "A la llum de la lluma". She´s hot, don´t know her name though :D

Yes the audio was breaking up. Thanks for the new PCR PID. Typically the PCR PID equals the VPID but in this case they change it to match the APID. It could be a temporary glitch though.

Another question , could they be uplinking from the stadium straight to the cuban mux on hispasat and therefore susbtituying the Canal Habana signal on the fly on Hispasat? (Canal Habana is also broadcasting an independent signal so it could be the second truck) Or a broadcaster can only uplink into a DVB TP Mux from only 1 location at the same time.

BTW This is impossible to do with a MCPC service. As a matter of fact it is the disadvantage of using MCPC instead of SCPC. All signals have to be gathered at a central location first and then put together to create the mux and then uplinked to the satellite. However, for several SCPC signals sharing the same TP they can easily be sent to the Sat from different uplink locations but it has the disadvantage that it does not optimize the use of the TP bandwith specially if one of them is a packet or data service.

How about Eloisa, the one on TV Canaria on sunday's night comedy show (En Clave the Ja)? Nice one eh? Un bombomcito achocolatado con cremita por los lados , lol.

C'mon buddy!, lol, I am not talking about Chona but rather the Host of the show , the brunnette tall girl that always starts the show. She also plays a part on the show. Yeah it is a funny show, I always record it. Talking about hot actresses on TV, How about the Colombian Sofia Vergara on ABC's Modern Family eh?. No one beats her these days on NA prime time TV, lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.