Unlimited Cell Phone Prices.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzdar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2006
USA
What do you all think is going to happen with all the New cell phone Minutes Pricing. Is this the start of a pricing war between the major carriers. 99.99 For unlimited talk time? Could Prices Be going lower over the coming weeks?

I hope so. I would like to see their $40 plans include more minutes. 450 minutes for $40 is not a good deal, even if it includes mobile to mobile minutes.

I also hope that the iPhone works with the AT&T unlimited plan for $100/mo. That sounds like a good deal.

I checked and my girlfriend and my unlimited minute would cost 200 a month. Thats a 60 increase. There is no way the unlimited plan is cost efficient for me. I also checked on the unlimited plan plus texting, web access... They want a whomping 270. I will stay with the plan I have. I seldom go over the minutes and this is the only phone I use. I will be interested to see how many people spend that kind of money on cell service.

I would pay $59.99 for unlimited minutes and text, but not $99.99 - the $99.99 plan would be good if it covered everyone on the billing acct.

Are they a lot like myCricket?

VERY strip down and VERY restricted LD and national calling (non-home calling) and very few actual home areas?

Just found their website; YES - VERY restrictive; NOT a good deal at all for true national and unlimited LD uses.

MetroPCS Long Distance

Call as much as you like to any of the areas we cover. No extra charge.

What users really want to look for is Unlimited local and LD calling ANYWHERE (national) and no roaming fees when calling outside of your home area.

What do you all think is going to happen with all the New cell phone Minutes Pricing. Is this the start of a pricing war between the major carriers. 99.99 For unlimited talk time? Could Prices Be going lower over the coming weeks?

I wouldn't be surprised to see prices around $70/month in 4-6 months, I would wait until the summer. Of course one will have to pay extra for text messaging, etc.

Rumors floating around that Sprint will do $69 for unlimited voice. Add $20 for unlimited text and data.

I'd love to see that, and a discount for additional family phones..........

(Currently on the 1400 minute family plan, with unlimited data and text ).

I hope they do it soon here in Austin.

Yea I'd suspect that there will be a war coming or atleast a revolt by customers tired of getting screwed over by the bloated pricing, I'm still not tempted to go back to cell service because of the pricing and the contract issue after sprint burned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts