Unresponsive keys strokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtro77

On Vacation
Original poster
Feb 10, 2012
Poconos PA
Sometimes when typing a post, some of the letters don't come up.
I find myself going back and adding them constantly. Some days its good, somedays really bad.

Oly dos it n thisform Example.

Also sometimes after Editing a post, the links to Save or Post dn't work, I have to copy and refresh, to re Edit.

Did this just start over the weekend or has it been happening for awhile?

Did this just start over the weekend or has it been happening for awhile?
Its been for awhile, I just figuredit was my computer.
But this only happens on satelliteguys. AVS no,DBStalk no, Drectv Tech forus no.

I think it has somethingo dowith the ads or the autosave feature.

The issues are marked in bold.

Also I just went to edit "adds to Ads" and pressed sae and nothing happend. Had to refresh and do it again.

You are the first to report this issue. Which browser are you using? Does it do the same on another browser? Anyone else having this issue?

I would think it would be a computer issue. I will notify Scott if he don't see this first. ;)

See I didn't have to notify him is always on top of things...:)

That's what I am using here as well.

I will log into a regular member test account and see if I have any issues typing.

Hello I am testing.... not having any problems typing and ads are loading fine. Testing, Testing, testing, testhing, testing, testing, testing. testing...

Scott

Also , I see windows 10 update is available, I'm downloading that now to see. I try taking it out of Compatibility mode, and that( dtk). (didn't work)

IE 10 needs compatibility mode on or the return key does not work when entering messages. (That's an IE10 bug... not a SatelliteGuys Bug.)

I do see an ad issue I am working on now.

Ok I just downloaded IE10 so far seems better then IE9 for some reason, the keys seem way more responsive, Thanks for the help, and it appears to be working correctly now. Must have been an issue with my IE9. Thanks guys!

Ok just want to do some more testing, everything seems good now, no re-edits this time and spell check is now working I think. Thanks again guys for the Help.

Ok I have an new glitch, again only here. When pressing Enter to start a new paragraph its doesn't drop down a line.
Unless Compatibility mode is on.
Is this what you were talking about with IE10?

Just wonder why only does it happen at Satellite guys?

Are you running Something Different then DBS Talk, or AVS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)