UonTV Live??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sadoun

So it launches next tuesday, Are you still on the schedule for 19:00 hours like it shows you for today?

Wholeshoe

It's up again but just some advertising for the channel,

IA5 97W
12175 Verticle
22.998 SR
4130 VPID
4129 APID

Wholeshoe

UonTV on IA5 TP27

UonTV is up on TP27 and taking the old KURDSAT channel slot. The name will be changed to UonTV early this week after testing is completed. Should be able to start broadcasting users shows later next week. Feel free to start sending in your videos :usa

Welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum.....Airtime :wave

This is an amazing concept and we wish you EVERY success for the future, you can bet we will all be glued to the screen!

It looks to be up now. I'm watching what looks to be home video of a 4x4 rock climbing event. Pretty cool!

Shawn

The guy that runs the channel was at Expo 2005, I attended their show and tell, interesting concept. You can buy 25 min of for $20 bucks. It will be in the middle of the night, but you guys will be up posting anyway. Prime time will be like $180. Thanks I will just call in to the talk shows.

couple screenshots

When these were taken (yesterday at 6 Central), it was just these 2 screens rotating...there was music in the background (Freebird was on) so I kept it here for a while :)

Attachments

• IM000222.JPG
    IM000222.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IM000225.JPG
    IM000225.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 137
they had few things on already..
i caught some Boxing match.. some Lion's Dance.. and some architecture of some business school somewhere.. one of a kind business school.. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)