UonTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Robbert

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2005
Southern New Hampshire
My apologies if this has been discussed previously (didn't see a post though), but what has happened to UonTV? It used to have all sorts of funny stuff on there like the Ramirez Family Vacation, the Sadoun commercials, etc. And now all I see is infomercials for cosmetics.. I also don't see any info on their page regarding schedule or in their forum (the last post there seems to be almost a month old)..

Are they belly-up?

I think in November they decided to “go a different route”. I know Scott said they were dropping “Dr Dish” because of their new idea

You’re right, every time I switch it on its an infomercial : (

Wow.. That's a bummer.. This was certainly a unique channel! I mostly got my FTA setup initially to receive BVN-TV (Dutch), but soon got hooked on what else you could find up there, such as the newsfeeds etc.. UonTV was definitely one of those channels that my wife and I could actually both watch and enjoy!

I only got to catch Dr. Dish once, but it would have been a show I would have let MyTheatre record on a regular basis.. Too bad it's gone!

Any news as to where we can catch Dr Dish@TV from now on?

Guess UONTV decide to become 24 hour infomercial channels talk about crazy idea pay the bills but very few people would watch it at least i would not.

RtpiFan :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish Network Free-to-Air Receiver of Handcuffs?

singnaloc pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts