Upcoming Events on NBC Sports, Comcast Sports, HBO, Showtime etc.

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Check your provider for this channel. They've been doing some boxing but it was real sporadic. Now it looks like last week's matches are just the start of more coverage. There are two presentations scheduled over the next 2 weeks.

Most of what I've seen on them is not the top level boxers, but some have been very good fights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

And on further news. Both Showtime and HBO have boxing this upcoming weekend. And remember that Showtime also has some preliminary bouts on before the main fights on Showtime Extreme.

Great weekend for boxing!

All I get is the NBC Sports channel and I haven't seen much on there lately.

NBC Sports hasn't done a lot of boxing, but they just had one fight the other day and my to-do list shows 2 more coming up. Hopefully that means they will be expanding their boxing coverage, but who knows?

I'm glad to see them pick up the slack while ESPN2's Friday Night Fights is on hiatus.

Wow! Yesterday was an outstanding day for boxing fans! You couldn't hardly swing a cat without hitting a boxing show! :)

HBO did the replay of the Pacquio-Marquez fight coupled with a live fight with the superb Nonito Donair

And Showtime/CBS outdid themselves!

It all started with a great fight on CBS broadcast at 3PM EST and carried through with some equally great fights with the undercard on Showtime Extreme. And of course, followed by Showtime Championship Boxing headlined by Amir Khan vs Molina.

And all of it was capped by having not one single bad fight! The slowest fight was a one-punch knockout in a heavyweight battle.

Next weekend, NBC is having a broadcast of live boxing too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts