Upcoming Versus HD Hockey Schedule

what package is NHLHD part of? Obviously it is not part of the regular HD pack. How much to add it?

thanks,
N

NABRIL,

The get the Versus HD feed (9463) you must subscribe to Versus. Since Versus is only available in the Top250 package (used to be Top 180) you must subscribe to the Top Core Package to get Versus as well as the Versus HD feed.

John

I tuned into the last 2 minutes of the Sabres/Isles and it was not HD? Why does VS. website lie? Is Dish the one at fault? Last night Dallas/Vancouver was SD and now tonight we get another SD feed?

I tuned into the last 2 minutes of the Sabres/Isles and it was not HD? Why does VS. website lie? Is Dish the one at fault? Last night Dallas/Vancouver was SD and now tonight we get another SD feed?

Did you try channel 9463 and not channel 151?

9463 is NHLD and is showing VS HD feed for some games

151 is VS and is the SD feed of VS 100% of the time

VS are the ones at fault, they said all quarterfinal games in HD!!! THEY LIED I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED FOR UPGRADING TO AT250!!!!!!!!!!

Updated Schedule

Scott,

I was wondering if you would be so kind to reach out to your Dish Contact hat provided you with the schedule the 1st time, and see if they have an update on the games they anticipate carrying on NHLHD 9463 over the next few days? I am wondering as there is GOLF listed on the zaptoit listing for Golf/VS for Thursday and Friday nights

Thanks in advance

Why is the Red Wings/Flames game in SD on 9463? Its the CBC feed.

This game was listed on their website schedule as HD. However, they planted a "Bonus Coverage" banner on the broadcast several times. This apparently supercedes the HD schedule and gives Versus the right to broadcast the game in SD. In reality, this is not bonus coverage at all because it is a separate game on their tv listings scheduled to begin after the first telecast game is scheduled to be completed, not a game joined in progress. BTW, they mentioned several times on the CBC broadcast that the game was presented in HD (just not for Versus viewers)...

And just before the Sabres/Islanders game was completed, Versus switched that broadcast to SD, perhaps to condition us for the SD "bonus" coverage to follow.

Versus invested a lot of money into the NHL broadcast rights and so far they are really blowing it...

Scott,

I was wondering if you would be so kind to reach out to your Dish Contact hat provided you with the schedule the 1st time, and see if they have an update on the games they anticipate carrying on NHLHD 9463 over the next few days? I am wondering as there is GOLF listed on the zaptoit listing for Golf/VS for Thursday and Friday nights

Thanks in advance

No games listed in Dish guide for 9463 for tonight or tomorrow night. Yet, there is HD coverage of the games. Scott, any word from your Dish contact on a schedule update?

No games listed in Dish guide for 9463 for tonight or tomorrow night. Yet, there is HD coverage of the games. Scott, any word from your Dish contact on a schedule update?

...you're not going to like this...I just pulled this off the updated VS HD schedule page...

VERSUS QUARTERFINALS GAMES ARE IN HD EXCEPT THOSE BROADCAST ON THURDAYS AND FRIDAYS.

...you're not going to like this...I just pulled this off the updated VS HD schedule page...

VERSUS QUARTERFINALS GAMES ARE IN HD EXCEPT THOSE BROADCAST ON THURDAYS AND FRIDAYS.

I'll survive. Just have to say a few "serenity now"s and a couple of "there are more important things in life"

OK, and maybe a beer or 5 :D

I upgraded so I could see all the games in HD, thanks VS. and Dish for such lousy HD coverage, I have now downgraded and don't care now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)