Update for Coolsat 4000 Pro Cry for Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lamooly

Apr 17, 2005
:D My husband and I wish to thank you for your quick response to our panic. We are new to "FTA world" and tried to educate ourselves before using this forum. We bought a Silverbullet in Feb, and never heard hide nor hair from the company again after receiving money. We got the Coolsat and was still a bit shaky. We took some bad advice about how to set up our unit.

To make this short...our computer engineer son came to our rescue from out of town to help when he saw how upset his dad was. He has everything running great. We didn't ruin our machine. He saw my posting and told me that all caps in a forum was like shouting....sorry. I don't do forums, and don't know the rules. Sorry, Iceberg, I wasn't trying to do anything wrong on purpose.

But, thank you again for your posts and emails. I greatly appreciate your willingness to help us. :clap

P.S. The Coolsat 4000 Pro is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......now!

Regards,
Lamooly :cool:

Can you help me?

I noticed you had recently asked for help installing the coolsat 4000. I too am new to this and have no idea of what I should be doing, is there any advice or assistance you can give me.

Eddis

lamooly said:
:D My husband and I wish to thank you for your quick response to our panic. We are new to "FTA world" and tried to educate ourselves before using this forum. We bought a Silverbullet in Feb, and never heard hide nor hair from the company again after receiving money. We got the Coolsat and was still a bit shaky. We took some bad advice about how to set up our unit.

To make this short...our computer engineer son came to our rescue from out of town to help when he saw how upset his dad was. He has everything running great. We didn't ruin our machine. He saw my posting and told me that all caps in a forum was like shouting....sorry. I don't do forums, and don't know the rules. Sorry, Iceberg, I wasn't trying to do anything wrong on purpose.

But, thank you again for your posts and emails. I greatly appreciate your willingness to help us. :clap

P.S. The Coolsat 4000 Pro is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......now!

Regards,
Lamooly :cool:

Can you help me?

I noticed you offering assistance on the coolsat 4000, I really need help, is there any advice or direction you can give that will get me up and running?

Eddisd

Iceberg said:
understandable :)

at least you got it working :D

well, need more info
-current setup (dish, switches, etc)
-what you are trying to pick up
can't do anything until I have some more info :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts