Update only on one receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mark0525

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Ohio
Yesterday I went to bed and turned the tv on in my room and noticed that I got the update for the Multi Room Viewing so I went downstairs to try the main TV and nothing. The receiver in my bedroom is a HR23 not networked. The main one is a HR22 and networked. What do I need to do. The receiver that got the update I went through and renamed the receiver and opt in and shared my shows. Anything else.

I just went on this forum and found out that the HR22 is not updated yet.

SatelliteGuys.US > Signals From The Sky > The DIRECTV Forum > DIRECTV Technical Discussions
HR2x / R22 Software Release 1/20 0X395

Should I bring my HR23 that has been updated down and switch it with the HR22? Will that allow all my receivers to see the 23 including the 22?

Just got updates on my HR-22's last night. Got all DVR"s linked up, however, I am experienceing a glitch during playback of some of the programs from other DVR's. Glitch is that the picture momentarily freezes. Noticed that the freeze is worst on sporting events as oppossed to shows or movies. Has anyone else had this problem? Realize that the feature is new and may have to be worked on a bit. When perfected, the multi room viewing will be cool.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts