Updated Schedules for RTV, PBJ, TuffTV and My Family TV!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is the latest schedules for PBJ, RTV, TuffTV and My FamilyTV direct from Luken Communications!

Attachments

• PBJ 1-28-12 Eastern.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 548
  • RTV National Eastern Jan 14.pdf
    54.2 KB · Views: 466
  • TUFF_TV_FEBRUARY_2012_PROGRAM_SCHEDULE_1-27-12.pdf
    43.7 KB · Views: 974
  • MFTV schedule 2-1-12.pdf
    33.6 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
Yes we should get them as they are updated now. :)

Also working on getting schedules for all other Luken National feeds as well.

where is MFTV or XFTV located? why is the channel list title MFTV and when you open it is XFTV? Great asset thank you kindly - I have saved them all even though don't know about XFTV.

Its the same channel
My Family TV is on 87W in DVB-S2 and on 137W in both DVB & DVB-S2.
The S2 muxes have a E & W feed
the DVB feed is just East

PBJ is gone from 87w? Seriously? :cry:

Search results for: pbj - SES 2 @ 87.0° West

WHY???????

Everything on 83 s**ks..... It all has audio sync problems.. On SES 2 the PQ was a ZERO percent improvement over AMC 9 but at least the audio was in sync. :mad:
And I don't even have a dish pointed at 83! Now I've got to go out there and monkey with these things AGAIN... Having it all on SES 2 solved a LOT of problems for me.
This, Me, PBJ, RTV, and lots of RTV affiliates so I can catch Oddball Theater or whatever it is on different times than the national feed.. SES 2 was the pot of gold for me.
This is sooooo annoying!!! Yeah, I'm a dish customer but I still watch at least 70% of my TV from OTA and FTA..

How weird.... I lost PBJ for over a week from 87w.. It was just GONE. No signal.
I checked on sathint and it said that PBJ was gone from 87w. See the link above.
Last week it said the channel left the satellite, now it says the channel doesn't exist on the satellite.
But I found it over the weekend, on 87. Now tonight, it's gone again.. Actually, 4080 is gone completely.
:confused: What the heck is going on?

83w, yes. 87w, not so much.

4080 seems to disappear and reappear at random for me lately. Very annoying! :mad:
It was gone for a week, came back for one day and it's gone again! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)