Updated Stonecold Information

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Plain and simple I only want to deal with Scott and the crew if I can ever convince management to support this idea. DBStalk is just not a good fit. I would catch captian 2 cents aka James Long say something absurd I call him out on it and I would be banned again.

Besides last person i tried to help there is the reason why I have a lifetime ban from DBStalk.
Apparently I am a evil hacker because i can take my camera and take pictures of the insides of a old 2700 i had .

Good idea scott, and thanks for the help that you have given the members Stone:up

BAD Idea.
If your only going to include Scott and the staff in on the D* stuff, why bother, your narrowing it down to what a dozen people and many don't even have D* or use D*, I would think you would get the contacts set up with Scott and the staff but we should all have access to the info regarding the software downloads and what not. :( :confused:

BAD Idea.
If your only going to include Scott and the staff in on the D* stuff, why bother, your narrowing it down to what a dozen people and many don't even have D* or use D*, I would think you would get the contacts set up with Scott and the staff but we should all have access to the info regarding the software downloads and what not. :( :confused:

Ok what I was trying to say is this. If directv were to ever listen to anyone but a yes man and allowed this to go through it my personal preffernce that the support forum be here vs any other place. There is arugment for having it dslr as an example since the hard work already been done . But overall I feel this site would be the best. for my envisioning of a newer hipper directv support staff.

It is also easier to review mistakes made when they are encapsalated in a forum post. I am still trying to finish up this proposal I want it to be the most detailed well thought out idea as it never going to get pushed through with just a simple idea.

Stonecold is going out of his way to help SatelliteGuys members with their DirecTV issues.

I believe that Stonecold and I have the same goal we want to see DirecTV get better and his work by helping SatelliteGuys members with their DirecTV issues is helping in doing that.

Thanks StoneCold!

Yeah it not quite done yet. I still working on more graphs and pretty pictures... as we all know executives like pretty pictures.

Also happy words.... So I figure I might hire that kid from the windows 7 commericals to picth the plan to the board.

I definatly agree with the proposal that Stonecold is working on and hope it gets serious consideration.
I think we were looking at two different things when I posted what I did a few post back. I would expect that IF D* works with Stone and Scott that the rest of us would be included in the info grouping, much like we are at the moment, only with better more accurate info, unlike the other site.

Good luck Stone, didn't mean to stir things up ... wasn't what I was trying to point out at all.

I definatly agree with the proposal that Stonecold is working on and hope it gets serious consideration.
I think we were looking at two different things when I posted what I did a few post back. I would expect that IF D* works with Stone and Scott that the rest of us would be included in the info grouping, much like we are at the moment, only with better more accurate info, unlike the other site.

Good luck Stone, didn't mean to stir things up ... wasn't what I was trying to point out at all.

Oh no I just figured I did not explain it right. Sometimes what I type and what I say in my head are two different things. Which lead to some confusing sentences

Oh no I just figured I did not explain it right. Sometimes what I type and what I say in my head are two different things. Which lead to some confusing sentences

I think that happens to all of us, it's the misfortune of having to type your post, others cannot always tell the reflection in ones voice on the monitor !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)