*Updated* Super Joey Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would like to discuss my options of adding a super Joey. It would really be replacing existing Joey with a super Joey and putting the original Joey in another room. Thanks.

I just called to upgrade my 622s. I ordered two hoppers (one with sling), and 3 joeys. They said I could only get a super joey if I had 1 hopper on the account. Can this be modified. My appt is tomorrow (wed).

I'd like 2 hoppers, super joeys and joey. Or better yet If I can get 3 hoppers and 2 joeys, that'd be fine too. Dish customer for 11+ years!

No. ! Hopper is the limit with a super joey. If you follow the thread, you will see that one guy went out and bought an SJ only to find out he could not get it activated because he had 2 Hoppers.

Currently have 2 original Hoppers + one Joey, thinking about switching that to 1 Hopper with Sling, 1 Super Joey, 1 Joey. Wife and I are still discussing how to keep our recordings separate though :)

Please contact me, I just got out of my 2-yr contract with the original hopper. Wanted to know my options with new equipment, etc. Will there new a Hopper 3 out soon?

Thanks

Just to clarify Lucky's statement... If you purchase it on your own, from someone other then dish. If you purchase from dish, they still require a tech visit

I'd appreciate being contacted to upgrade from a 722K to a HSW and a Super Joey, and from dual Dish 500s to a 1000.2 WA. Simple install - all necessary cables are in place to receiver locations.

Currently out of contract and looking to upgrade or change providers.

Thanks!

Doug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)