*Updated* Super Joey Upgrades

Not sure if this is the right place but I am wanting to upgrade my current system:
VIP722
VIP612
VIP211
Sling Adapter
4 HD TVs

Thinking about a Hopper, Super Joey and 2 Joeys

Not sure if someone can help me here but I called dish and they quoted me over $600 to upgrade. I have been with them for over 12 years! They said it was because I had some late pays in the past. This is absolutely crazy for LEASED equipment....isn't it?

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
Complicated upgrade question for the experts.

We have a pretty big house and currently are running:
1 x VIP722
2 x VIP622
1x 510D

We also have basic cable serving another few TV's in less used areas of the house. I would like to ditch the cable and change everything to a single hopper/joey system.

Basically need to cover a total of 8 TV's. Of those 5 are used all the time and 3 are either in guest rooms or outside and are used occasionally/seasonally. What is the maximum number of Hopper/joeys allowed? Would virtual joeys suffice for the less used TV's and would this be a less expensive option? Have been a DIsh customer for 15+ yrs and know better than to call and ask customer service about anything complicated! Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Off contract 722kw/sling adaptor looking to upgrade to HWS/Super Joey. My Dish service is still billed through Centurylink from an old bundle. Looking for upgrade options/offer. Thanks.

Reactions: Ray C
Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Off contract 722kw/sling adaptor looking to upgrade to HWS/Super Joey. My Dish service is still billed through Centurylink from an old bundle. Looking for upgrade options/offer. Thanks.

short6in,

Thanks for the information I am more than happy to help you with the swap out of a Joey for a Super Joey today!

To fully assist you would you please call me on my direct line @ 720-514-8645? My name is Mike Houston and I will assist you through there.

Thanks

I am interested in upgrading from an original Hopper and Joey to a HWS and Super Joey. I had been emailing with BeckiB@ Dish Network way back before the Super Joey came out, but it does't appear she is still active on these forums.

Thank you.

Any DIRT members available? I had been conversing with Mike, but he may be off today. Would like to get my HWS/Super Joey upgrade installed on Monday, but we hadn't gotten to that point yet...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Ray C
Please provide your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Any DIRT members available? I had been conversing with Mike, but he may be off today. Would like to get my HWS/Super Joey upgrade installed on Monday, but we hadn't gotten to that point yet...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts