*Updated* Super Joey Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not sure if this is the right place but I am wanting to upgrade my current system:
VIP722
VIP612
VIP211
Sling Adapter
4 HD TVs

Thinking about a Hopper, Super Joey and 2 Joeys

Not sure if someone can help me here but I called dish and they quoted me over $600 to upgrade. I have been with them for over 12 years! They said it was because I had some late pays in the past. This is absolutely crazy for LEASED equipment....isn't it?

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
Complicated upgrade question for the experts.

We have a pretty big house and currently are running:
1 x VIP722
2 x VIP622
1x 510D

We also have basic cable serving another few TV's in less used areas of the house. I would like to ditch the cable and change everything to a single hopper/joey system.

Basically need to cover a total of 8 TV's. Of those 5 are used all the time and 3 are either in guest rooms or outside and are used occasionally/seasonally. What is the maximum number of Hopper/joeys allowed? Would virtual joeys suffice for the less used TV's and would this be a less expensive option? Have been a DIsh customer for 15+ yrs and know better than to call and ask customer service about anything complicated! Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Off contract 722kw/sling adaptor looking to upgrade to HWS/Super Joey. My Dish service is still billed through Centurylink from an old bundle. Looking for upgrade options/offer. Thanks.

Reactions: Ray C
Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Off contract 722kw/sling adaptor looking to upgrade to HWS/Super Joey. My Dish service is still billed through Centurylink from an old bundle. Looking for upgrade options/offer. Thanks.

short6in,

Thanks for the information I am more than happy to help you with the swap out of a Joey for a Super Joey today!

To fully assist you would you please call me on my direct line @ 720-514-8645? My name is Mike Houston and I will assist you through there.

Thanks

I am interested in upgrading from an original Hopper and Joey to a HWS and Super Joey. I had been emailing with BeckiB@ Dish Network way back before the Super Joey came out, but it does't appear she is still active on these forums.

Thank you.

Any DIRT members available? I had been conversing with Mike, but he may be off today. Would like to get my HWS/Super Joey upgrade installed on Monday, but we hadn't gotten to that point yet...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Ray C
Please provide your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Any DIRT members available? I had been conversing with Mike, but he may be off today. Would like to get my HWS/Super Joey upgrade installed on Monday, but we hadn't gotten to that point yet...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)