Upgrade 322 to 625. How Much?

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
Does anyone know what the charge, if any would be to upgrade to a 625 DVR from a 322? I know the 722 would be better. Just that those two tv's are not HD. I would like to compare the upgrade price vs. buying an external hard drive for my current 722. Best price I could find was 130.00 for a hard drive, plus the additional 40.00 for dish.
I just started my 18 month contract I think I am in the 3rd month.
Thanks for the help.:hatsoff:

I recently bought a refurbished 625 from Ebay for $100 including shipping. You could swap out your 322 for your 625 and only owe the extra DVR fee.

With a DIU, the price for a 625 is $120 and you should qualify for a $100 mail in rebate. These deals are set to expire on the 1st of February. A 622 is $99 and still have the rebate as well.

it depends on your payment history, also this offer EXPIRES jan 31st!

its i think..

169 minus a 100 dllor rebate on ALL DIU receivers so its like 69 dllrs after rebate.

You have to follow the rebate very well to get it tho.

Its with an 18 mo contract.

ALSO they got that like new promotion but its customer based so you would have to call and ask. its for the 510.

All depends on how well u pay and how long u been a cust.

EXPIRES JAN 31st

customers get FREEE RAS and FREE REMOTE RAS and 100dllrs off on any diu receiver.

18 month contract is my biggest problem - im out of contract and would hate to renew - is the best bet to find a cheap receiver off eBay? this is for 622. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts