Upgrade 625 to 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

maxbyrd

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Alabama
I currently have the VIP622 for HD and SD on 2 TV's and the DVR625 on 2 others. I would like to upgrade the DVR625 to another HD/SD setup. I am on the DHA leasing program but have fulfilled my contract. What is the best option for doing this and what should it cost? Thanks! :)

If you dont want to spend any money, they will require you to sign an Existing Customer Agreement (24 month) -DIU- Dishin it up-

As opposed to what if I don't? Also would they just ship me the new DVR and I just plug it in or would they have to install?

I currently have the VIP622 for HD and SD on 2 TV's and the DVR625 on 2 others. I would like to upgrade the DVR625 to another HD/SD setup. I am on the DHA leasing program but have fulfilled my contract. What is the best option for doing this and what should it cost? Thanks! :)

I just did this recently. I had an old 522 that is being replaced with a 722 for no cost with a new 24 month agreement. They are shipping the new one for me to hook up myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)