Upgrade from DVR 722 to what? Help..

As Bobby says, yes. The Joeys, whether they are regular, Super, or 4K, will do nothing without a Hopper. Think of it as a server (the Hopper) and dumb terminals or clients (Joeys). Well, the Joeys do have processing power but no hard drive, no tuners, and so on.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Simple answer, no. Dish actually does not offer the 922 anymore, and if you wanted to add one to your account, it would have to be purchased from a different 3rd party. Also, any 922's added to the account, will now have the Sling disabled on them.

Simple answer, no. Dish actually does not offer the 922 anymore, and if you wanted to add one to your account, it would have to be purchased from a different 3rd party. Also, any 922's added to the account, will now have the Sling disabled on them.
How much is it from 3rd party? Will they activate it with no problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't have a hopper, shouldn't be a problem, and the price varies from third party. Best bet, Amazon or Google. I tried looking for you but came back with no results, and unfortunately am playing catch up on homework I had no idea I have had for the past 2 weeks(just found out today... Crappy situation)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)