upgrade install nightmare/ceo addy??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

old corps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Mid-Michigan
Without boring you good folks to death I'm experiencing a nightmare after upgrading to a 622 last week. It was supposed to be installed last Sunday between 8 & 12. Installer showed up at 4--subcontractor. It hasn't been working properly since he left. I called & talked to a supervisor & was told they would send out a "Sr. Technician" today between 12 & 5. It is now 5:40, no technician, no phone call. I've called and asked for a supervisor AGAIN. I've currently been on hold for 35 minutes. I've been with dish for almost 10 years & used to be a big fan. Today I would NEVER recommend them to anybody.
Anybody out there have a phone# or emaill addy that would do me any good??

Thanks for listening.:mad:

Thanks Richie. Nobody ever showed up and after spending an hour and a half on the phone I've been promised that they will be out this afternoon. I was tol d last time that a Dish Sr. Technican (NOT a subcontractor) would take care of things yesterday. Guess who was scheduled to be here............ the same subcontractor. After being told they'd be out here today and again that it wouldn't be the same subcontractor I'm given a phone # to call when they don't show up and its them again. I worked in sales and customer service positions all my working life and am a reasonable person but this latest fiasco is absolutely the worst experience I've ever encountered as far as trying to get a company to respond to a problem. Just trying to get to a live human being that understands English is maddening. The system is simply broken. If the problem isn't taken care of today (if someone actually shows up) I'll try that email addy. Thanks for listening (reading??).

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)