Upgrade planned for guide on HD boxes?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
Anyone know if there is a plan to make the guide look better on HD boxes?

From what I can tell now, they look the same as the guide on the SD boxes, and it seems like the listings and especially the logos and other graphics could be much better if they took advantage of the HD resolution...

And yes, I realize I'm nitpicking here...

it sure would be nice to also filter out all the SD programming, or at least set HD channels as default when you use the number buttons.

If they cant change the design they should at least add the logo of the station to know what channel it is, some channels have the exact name "S..."I know small details and not the end of the world but if we are going to get this many channels it will help what station logos there are, we have 5 Starz hd channels( not that I am complaining about that) but it would be nice to see what Starz channel it is.

it sure would be nice to also filter out all the SD programming, or at least set HD channels as default when you use the number buttons.

It doesn't do that for you? When I was checking out 541 last night, I directly entered the channel numbers it displayed and it went straight to the HD version of the channel.

It doesn't do that for you? When I was checking out 541 last night, I directly entered the channel numbers it displayed and it went straight to the HD version of the channel.

I think it depends on the box - at least at the moment. HR20's seem to be working fine while the H20's aren't. I'm guessing D* will come out with a software fix for the H20's, but who knows...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts