upgrade to a 211 --->Rave lipsync off!!

kelboy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 7, 2006
Eastern iowa
Just upgraded to a 211.. other than football, Rave was a big reason, last night i was watching the cowboy junkies and the audio was out of sync with the video...
Audio digital out(211)..and the video Via Hdmi/and DVI....
so i hooked up the composites which were a bit better but still pretty sad, ....

My sammy 50" DLP may have a HDMI processing issue(lag)..but I think the feed looks as if it has an issue...anyone notice this? all the others in the same configurations appearred to be fine...(monday night game for example)...

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Well 1st you might unplug the receiver for about 3 minutes then plug it back in see if that helps. Then you might try a true HDMI to HDMI if your TV has HDMI input. If not then if you go from DVI to HDMI then you will need audio cables for that input on your TV. Composites works good some folks do not see much of a diffrence between HDMI and composites I think it verys from each TV.

Here is a good place to get cables from great price and they work great..

http://www.monoprice.com/home/index.asp

Let us know how things turn out.

gjh3260

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 6, 2006
New Brighton, Minnesota
Just upgraded to a 211.. other than football, Rave was a big reason, last night i was watching the cowboy junkies and the audio was out of sync with the video...
Audio digital out(211)..and the video Via Hdmi/and DVI....
so i hooked up the composites which were a bit better but still pretty sad, ....

My sammy 50" DLP may have a HDMI processing issue(lag)..but I think the feed looks as if it has an issue...anyone notice this? all the others in the same configurations appearred to be fine...(monday night game for example)...

I have a 211 hooked up to a 61" sammy via HDMI with digital audio out from the 211 to the receiver and have not had any out-of-sync issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts