Upgrade to VaVaVoom

jcato

Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Now seems to be a good time to upgrade to VaVaVoom and the Playboy channel. The downside is, I might have to pay for half a month. The upside is that the signal might continue past the 30th. I wonder if any CSRs are still there?

jcato said:
Now seems to be a good time to upgrade to VaVaVoom and the Playboy channel. The downside is, I might have to pay for half a month. The upside is that the signal might continue past the 30th. I wonder if any CSRs are still there?

Too late, they are not doing any more programing changes.

Too bad. It would be a nice Thank You if they'd turn on all the channels for everyone. But, I don't expect that to happen. It was fun while it lasted.

P.S. Anyone want to buy an HD receiver and dish real cheap? :)

Yep no upgrades or downgrades after Friday afternoon. I and a few others got upgraded, but after the CSRs were told of the shutdown (I'm guessing it was around 5pm ET) there were no more program changes.

I wonder if that goes for disconects? Will they actually deauthorize the unit or just leave it on till the end.

It would be nice if they opened up every channel to everyone for the last 2 weeks, would it actually cost them anything? Do they get charged by the providers for how many people are paying for a channel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts