Upgraded from Dish America to AT 120+ and lost HD channels?

Should I have lost channels that were HD to SD when going from Dish America to AT 120+?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Dish America is an HD package. You have to add HD to the AT packages to get the HD channels. It's $10 a month unless you can get a new customer or long time customer deal.

Does one not have free HD for Life even if subbed to a Dish America package? I mean either the sub is new and should have free HD for 24 months or is a longer time existing sub and has free HD for life grandfathered.

If he took advantage of hdffl at any point he should have the capability of going back. Unfortunately, if he is a lifetime DA customer then he will not have anything to be grandfathered to.

Go to My Account at the Dish site and look in programming. At the is top is a price summary that list HDFFL. It will list whether you should have it or not. I have Dish America, but had a higher package with HDFFL.
Mine is:
HD Free For Life (reg $10) $ 0.00

Does one not have free HD for Life even if subbed to a Dish America package? I mean either the sub is new and should have free HD for 24 months or is a longer time existing sub and has free HD for life grandfathered.

That depends - not all long time subs got HD for life, it was not an automatic.... You either paid $99 one time, or used paper billing and auto pay. Question is, did the OP get HD for life when it was available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)