Status
Please reply by conversation.

cal87

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Cutting Edge
Aug 3, 2005
Tracy, CA
I had 2 HR10-250s, one owned and one leased. I upgraded to 2 HR20s and deactivated the 2 HR10s. I still have both HR10s. They have not asked for the leased HR10 back yet. How long should I wait before I could assume it would be OK to keep/sell it.

cal87 said:
I had 2 HR10-250s, one owned and one leased. I upgraded to 2 HR20s and deactivated the 2 HR10s. I still have both HR10s. They have not asked for the leased HR10 back yet. How long should I wait before I could assume it would be OK to keep/sell it.
I would send the leased one back to them, they should send you a shipping box, I would call them, otherwise they will presume you are still using the leased one and continue to charge you.

You should be able to sell the other HR10, make sure it's the right one and that there is no outstanding billing on it when you sell it.

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
I would send the leased one back to them, they should send you a shipping box, I would call them, otherwise they will presume you are still using the leased one and continue to charge you.

You should be able to sell the other HR10, make sure it's the right one and that there is no outstanding billing on it when you sell it.

Jimbo

It's deactivated, does not show up on my profile.

Better be careful - they may still be expecting it back - I was "slow" to send them one back and they charged me $450 for it.

fkostyn said:
Better be careful - they may still be expecting it back - I was "slow" to send them one back and they charged me $450 for it.

That's why I asked. Are they supposed to send me return instructions? Is it my responsibility?

I think that when I ordered, they said that the installer would take the old unit.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts