upgrading receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

2001kx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
right now i have
722 - leased
311 - owned

i just purchase another hd tv and would like to get hd for it as well.

maybe another 722? or 922?

i want to run 2 tv's off of the new receiver.

what options do i have (i dont see anything on dish website for this)

can i upgrade for free?
thanks.

722 is $0 or $100 and 922 is $0 or $200 based on qualifying. Call Dishnetwork to see what they can offer you.

DON'T call Dish. PM one of our DIRT members. To see who is "on duty", go to the bottom of the Forum page...look for names in Red. Also, 922s are currently unavailable.

No more ViP922s are going out until they fix the BBMP problem, or some such.

Go for a ViP722K. With the sling adapter, you'll probably get better service than you would have with a ViP922, anyway.

DON'T call Dish. PM one of our DIRT members. To see who is "on duty", go to the bottom of the Forum page...look for names in Red. Also, 922s are currently unavailable.
i dont see anyone in red?
i see 2 mods in blue but that it....but it is 2 am :)

2001kx said:
OTA = over the air??
i dont know how these work? ive never used one.

Yes, over the air,..,,,......,,.,, coax cable from an OTA antenea plugged in to it then scan on the reciever, give ya a bunch of ota channels to choose from.

You may be able to get a 722k for free but remember that you'll have to pay a tech visit fee of $95 or $15 if you have the protection plan. Most people fail to mention the tech visit fee, especially when you call Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)