Upgrading Receiver

locoham

Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
NC
I'm looking at replacing our two HWS and one Joey with one H3 and two Joeys. We changed packages back about eight months ago and have the 2 year price guarantee.

My question is will upgrading the receive negate our 2 year price lock? I forgot to ask on Chat.

BTW, the upgrade cost I got from both DIRT and Chat was $100 for the H3 and 0 for the Joeys.

Thanks

Kent

I don't know how long you have been with Dish, but if you read The Art of The Deal, or pretend you did, you may get a better price. I did, and they started at $150 with me. Of course I was out of contract when I started negotiations.

It would not affect your current promotion.
...other than extending your contract by eight months. (assuming you signed up for your two-year contract eight months ago, and that Dish is requiring a new two-year contract for the equipment upgrade)
I'm looking at replacing our two HWS and one Joey with one H3 and two Joeys. We changed packages back about eight months ago and have the 2 year price guarantee.

My question is will upgrading the receive negate our 2 year price lock? I forgot to ask on Chat.

BTW, the upgrade cost I got from both DIRT and Chat was $100 for the H3 and 0 for the Joeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)