Upgrading to AT250 questions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Right now I have a purchased VIP622, the AT100 pack, the full HD pack, Cinemax 1 cent deal, and my locals. That's about $63 per month, no commitment, so no discounts.

I did this back in October last year, as my Charter cable Moxi dvr went belly-up, and it took them two weeks to replace it. I didn't want a commitment, as I wasn't sure if I'd keep Dish. Since then, I've been debating back and forth whether just to completely dump Charter and stay with Dish, or what. Charter costs me $85 per month right now. $85 + $63 = $148 month

If I was to upgrade to the AT250 plan, leaving the rest the same, does that also give me an advantage price-wise on the dvr fees? Or do you have to (or can you) do the AT250 with "Dvr Advantage" for an additional discount?

I'm kind of confused on that "Dvr Advantage" plan, but one of my musts for upgrading is to also get the "Chiller" channel, so please keep that in mind!

Thanks for any experienced answers you can give me, I appreciate them!

if you went to the AT250 with DVR Advantage and a 24 month commitment, i think you would save $5.00 on locals (basically getting locals for free)

DVR Advantage includes your locals and DVR fee. With the full HD pack, AT250 and .01 Max it'd be about $70 @ month. Can't imagine why you'd keep Charter. :confused: That's the local cable here and they suck! JMHO

Ed

It's alittle more than that. I just upgraded to AT250 with locals, HD and DVR and it's $94 total/mo. Had to upgrade at least for acouple of months since the hockey games are on Versus and Sharks are only on Versus tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts