Upgrading to HD from 625 to a 722k - questions

sNaKeYeZ

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2004
Chunky, MS
We currently have a leased 625, non-HD programming, single TV. This has been our setup since 9/2008.

We got a new HD TV and we want to upgrade to a 722k and switch our package to HD. I assume this will require 1) a satellite dish repositioning or replacement 2) receiver replacement with new lease agreement 3) upgrade to HD for life fee of $99, we don't want to do the paperless statements and autopay.

Can I just contact our preferred installer and go through him to do the upgrading? The one time we contacted Dish Network about doing an upgrade, the yahoo they sent out to do the work was shoddy. I'd like to be able to use our preferred installer.

Can I get the 722k by just asking for it? How much should I owe the installer for coming out and doing the work?

Thanks!

If he is a retailer for us, he can provide the upgrade for - he will call us and provide the information to us about completing a work order for him. If he is not a retailer but a contractor or DNS technician, once the work order is setup, he can request to have the work order routed to himself. Try to find out which he is and we can take care of the rest for you.

All the information you listed is correct about the upgrade. Please let me know when you find out. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts