upgrading to hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rickmail

Original poster
howdy ya all i was just wondering they are coming the 8th to install a new swim dish. i want to move a few of the receives to different places in the room. so i was wondering do i have to run 2 lines up into the attic or can i just run one and have them put in a splitter guess its a slimline swm dish

Last edited:
howdy ya all i was just wondering they are coming the 8th to install a new swim dish. i want to move a few of the receives to different places in the room. so i was wondering do i have to run 2 lines up into the attic or can i just run one and have them put in a splitter guess its a slimline swm dish

IF you have a SWM set up, then all coax runs go to the SWM splitter, othewrwise, NO splitters are allowed in a D* set up.

So, IF your asking, can you add a splitter to coax to extend it like you could with coax, then no.

thank you only thing thats got me is the one cable to the kitchen tv i can't get it to the furnace room. got a rg6 in there from the same bo:mad:for cable tv) so i can use that trying to make it as easy for them as i can but not sure if i should run another cable outside so i will have 4 total inputs in to the furnace room? i can take some pic if it would make it easier to figure out

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)