Uplink Activity for the week of Monday April 10th Echo X Month :)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
JohnH said:
Bob, there were a few removed from 129 in the group.

I think your refering to 9102, 9284,9285 Yes those where pulled from 129 as well as 61.5. I didnt realize that they where mirrored to 129.. I was just checking the channel numbers and what moved to where. Not where they came from. :)

Also, any one have any idea why dish didnt put those markets on as "tenitavly schedualed" :)

goaliebob99 said:
Also, any one have any idea why dish didnt put those markets on as "tenitavly schedualed" :)

Everything is tentative until it actually moves ;)

The schedule as published is a plan, not an absolute as there will undoubtedly be issues that occur while attempting to move stations from old to new locations...

Best,

John Kotches said:
Everything is tentative until it actually moves ;)

The schedule as published is a plan, not an absolute as there will undoubtedly be issues that occur while attempting to move stations from old to new locations...

Best,

Understandable... I was just asking if anyone knew why. :)

Okay, I checked my Mom and Dad's 625 receiver and they have Houston locals. I thought when they moved the Houston locals to the new Echostar 10 satellite they would get all of the locals that were split on the 148 /129 satellite. I did a switch check and they still only get the local channels that they got when the locals were on 119. They have a dish 500 so what is up ? Will they get all their locals on with the Echostar 10 sat or not? Didn't the Fcc say one dish for all sd locals?

MikeD-C05 said:
Okay, I checked my Mom and Dad's 625 receiver and they have Houston locals. I thought when they moved the Houston locals to the new Echostar 10 satellite they would get all of the locals that were split on the 148 /129 satellite. I did a switch check and they still only get the local channels that they got when the locals were on 119. They have a dish 500 so what is up ? Will they get all their locals on with the Echostar 10 sat or not? Didn't the Fcc say one dish for all sd locals?

ok I do NOT have houston moving to echo X :).. what could be happening, (IT might be like this in other markets too... ) Your LIL could move to 119 as apart of the one dish solution. but if there being mirrored to 129 then dish is allready in compliance with one dish solution as you can pick them up with one dish. a dish 1000. The FCC's rueling did not say that they had to put all LIL at the same orbital slot.. it just said that it had to make all the lil avaible on one dish. It doesnt matter if that dish picks up 1 location or 15 locations (torri... dishes) as long as you have one dish your in compliance. :)

Just wait it out and see how things play out in the next two months ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)