Uplink Activity Recap for the Month of April 06'

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I'm going to try a new pilot program here at satguys :) .... Every month I'm going to post an Uplink activity recap, recapping all the uplink activity for that month. Well why not start this month :) This month was a Wayyyyyyyyy to busy month for me here at satguys as we had well over 1,000!!!!!! Changes in the system tables!! I have posted all the changes in a word document file as posting here would take up way too much time ;)... Whats in store for may.. Some more Echo X changes as Dish finalizes moving everything over to the new bird and hopefully HD!!!! Team summit is around the corner and dish has 8 more months to add 7 more hd channels as promised at beginning of the year! This month will be an exciting one so stay tuned :)

Attachments

• uplink recap.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 613
Some moved. Some of those moved back, Some of those moved again. Some were deleted. Some of those were restored to new locations. Some were added. Some changed names. Some were released to subscribers. Some IAD channels are now crunching numbers. Freebies came and some now have gone. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)