Uplink Activity Report - 11/21/2008 6:02am - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 11/21/2008 6:02am - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 11/21/2008 05:02A - 11/21/2008 06:02A

Channel Moves:
146 - ESP2A [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam to EchoStar11 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (A)

Channels in the system: 5819
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

How about this for a bold move:
master:KFC004.jpg

Its on my list. I need to write a filter list driven by a text file instead of hard coding these so I dont have to recompile and turn off my test code everytime.

?? Is this a tread on filter??? I see pictures of filters and not to mention that great brand Bold Filters.????

what is a filter anyway???

Time to filter my mind.

?? Is this a tread on filter??? I see pictures of filters and not to mention that great brand Bold Filters.????

what is a filter anyway???

Time to filter my mind.

There are daily sport channel moves that the uplink tool does not report everyday. I have a filter that looks for the specific changes and prevents them from being added to the report. So, basically I need a filter that will not allow this ESPN channel to show on the report when it moves between these two TP's.

Digi has a life besides programming his tool for us. Give him a break. :)

It will get added soon. (I know you guys LOVE that word) :)

And I might add... A life very eventful and interesting past couple of months, to say the least. And no Hurricane Gustav wasn't a huge factor, I'd trade 10 Hurricane Gustav's for what happened.

I have to be vague here....I can't really go into detail one of the major events, but involves lawyers and counter suing people for false claims. And that's only one of the major events. The other major event happened on the same exact day and had nothing to do with the other. Many friends and family ask, (bad words removed) "How did that happen on the same day? And how are you mentally functioning after that?"

But it's getting better and better everyday! ;) Now you know why I haven't been around as much as I used to be. I'll be back soon! Oops...there's the soon word again.

And I might add... A life very eventful and interesting past couple of months, to say the least. And no Hurricane Gustav wasn't a huge factor, I'd trade 10 Hurricane Gustav's for what happened.

I have to be vague here....I can't really go into detail one of the major events, but involves lawyers and counter suing people for false claims. And that's only one of the major events. The other major event happened on the same exact day and had nothing to do with the other. Many friends and family ask, (bad words removed) "How did that happen on the same day? And how are you mentally functioning after that?"

But it's getting better and better everyday! ;) Now you know why I haven't been around as much as I used to be. I'll be back soon! Oops...there's the soon word again.

Do you work for Dish??

Sounds alot like a day charlie has everytime he goes to work.:eek: