Uplink Activity Report - 7/11/2008 6:02am - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 7/11/2008 6:02am - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/11/2008 05:02A - 07/11/2008 06:02A

Channel Moves:
5427 - FOXCN [MPEG4 HD] moved from EchoStar3 61.5W TP 30 ConUS beam to EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam (A) (H)

Channels in the system: 5085
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

I believe digiblur has the "normal"/"Daily" moves filtered, and this one just needs to be added to the filter list.

I believe digiblur has the "normal"/"Daily" moves filtered, and this one just needs to be added to the filter list.

Correct-umundo... I added 3 or 4 the other day to the list but I guess I just need to go into TheList and add them all instead of pecking one here and one there each day.

Why do they move that stuff all the time like that anyway?

The HDSKD channels stay in place and that is where the RSN game content is at. They move the RSN channels you see to the TP where the HDSKD is that is carrying your game for that time and point the stream to the proper HDSKD channel.

Correct-umundo... I added 3 or 4 the other day to the list but I guess I just need to go into TheList and add them all instead of pecking one here and one there each day.
Perhaps you can make them in full - some curious ppl ( like Pepper ;) ) could find that rules what describes such moves.