Uplink Activity Report - 7/7/2008 6:02am - 2 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 7/7/2008 6:02am - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/07/2008 05:02A - 07/07/2008 06:02A

Channel Moves:
5416 - FOXSW [MPEG4 HD] moved from EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam to EchoStar3 61.5W TP 30 ConUS beam (A) (H)
5419 - CSNBA [MPEG4 HD] moved from EchoStar5 129W TP 27 ConUS beam to EchoStar5 129W TP 08 ConUS beam (A) (H)

Channels in the system: 5059
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

You still don't get it.

This is not Dish Network.

Dish Network is not here.

Telling us "Dish - do this and that." does not get you ANYTHING, because We are not Dish Network.

If you post here:

Toyota - add new color choices for the Camry!

it won't get you ANYTHING, because We are not Toyota, either.

We are also not G.E., and we are not Microsoft.

It was meant to be a "JOKE". If you really thought I was sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for a post from Charlie Ergen to pop up and say, " Well theres one customer that wants more HD National channels! Im gonna do it! Hey guys, add em on. If this guy really putthat much trouble into typing a few sentences I think he deserves the National channels." Then I think you need to expand your humor. And stop just eagerly waiting for your HD locals or whatever to pop up. I didnt know that joking was taking so seriously as a threat in these threads.
-Later

kstuart, you may be surprised how much of Dish Network is here. In any case, open requests would certainly seem to acceptable.

Stand by for some new activity.

This is not Dish Network.

Dish Network is not here.
This might not be Dish Network but I can assue that Dish Network IS here. :)

And trust me that they do read many of people posts looking for ideas and suggestions as they try making themselves better for all. (And the same thing goes for DirecTV.) :D

This might not be Dish Network but I can assue that Dish Network IS here. :)

And trust me that they do read many of people posts looking for ideas and suggestions as they try making themselves better for all. (And the same thing goes for DirecTV.) :D

That would be great! Im glad to know they see the good, the bad, the ugly.

It was meant to be a "JOKE". If you really thought I was sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for a post from Charlie Ergen to pop up and say, " Well theres one customer that wants more HD National channels! Im gonna do it! Hey guys, add em on. If this guy really putthat much trouble into typing a few sentences I think he deserves the National channels." Then I think you need to expand your humor. And stop just eagerly waiting for your HD locals or whatever to pop up. I didnt know that joking was taking so seriously as a threat in these threads.
-Later

Don't worry NoCenterIce, you're welcome on any of the threads that I open. I appreciated your humor from earlier today. Keep up the good work! It's the only thing that will keep each of us sane while we wait for our own prized HD channels to be uplinked.

Take care and keep on laughing,
TC

Well if Dish does read our post then I will tell them to stop the BS and be truthful because this Bs about the number of HD channels will bite Dish in the rear just take a peek over at the Direct TV site.---Dish be honest please.

dear dish,

please send kstuart a pony. :)
rotfl[1].gif

we

are

NOT

Dish

Network

!!

Okay ?

you're one of the rudest members i've ever met here on this forum. do you ever stop?! be nice to your fellow members please. by the way if you respond rudely to my post i'll just ignore you. positive posts help everyone. negative posts don't but apparently they make you feel better. this isn't the war zone so i'll stop right here.

lol! you are one of the real good ones around here. it's impossible to forget your user name :up

Thanks I appreciate it. Its pretty self-explanatory but I made the username during one of the several dark ages of Dish Network last year when hockey season was coming close and there were still no negotiations for Center for Dish.
Now I got something else to bicker about and that is Dish having my Buffalo Sabres in HD this year. Im praying it happens. Oh wait why would I even explain this when,
This IS NOT DISH NETWORK!!
:D