Uplink Activity Report - 8/15/2008 12:02pm - 4 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 8/15/2008 12:02pm - 4 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 08/15/2008 11:02A - 08/15/2008 12:02P

Channel Additions:
9431(105) - USA [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 19 ConUS beam (A)
9432(122) - SCIFI [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar6 72.7W TP 17 ConUS beam (A)

Channel Removals:
531 - HDPPV (A) removed from Echostar6 72.7W TP 17 ConUS beam
9472 - TMP E (NA) removed from Echostar12 61.5W TP 19 ConUS beam

Channels in the system: 5521
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

The EPG(not used in the Uplink Report) has the capability of initiating a Preview. The EPG controlled preview can have the end time specified and does not require an additional uplink activity to terminate it. Hands off thingy.:)

The EPG(not used in the Uplink Report) has the capability of initiating a Preview. The EPG controlled preview can have the end time specified and does not require an additional uplink activity to terminate it. Hands off thingy.:)

The EPG controlled preview - is it automatically for all subscribers, or can it also have a package flag that is different from the package flag in the tables for the channel ?

The EPG controlled preview - is it automatically for all subscribers, or can it also have a package flag that is different from the package flag in the tables for the channel ?
Don't know, but in the past when it was used on the premiums, they seemed to showup for everyone.

BTW: I scanned forward on my 722 and 406 changes to yellow on Tuesday morning at 4:30 AM EDT.

This uplink broke my USA Timers for Monk and Psych. Had to delete old timers and make new ones.

Maybe that was my problem. 9:15 I noticed Monk wasn't recoding. I was still rocking 110 when the change first happened, but it seems to have switched to 61.5 just before the recording was to occur. No EPG to see if there was a west cost repeat to catch.

I think that means that you have an obsolete MPEG2-HD receiver that Dish will replace with an MPEG4-HD receiver. Which model receiver was the one on which you had to make new timers ?

I have the 622. So unless there are different models of 622s it's MPEG-4.

Luckily I caught it halfway through Monk and was able to set up a new timer, even though there was no Guide info. Just hit record on the show, go to options and select "Create Recurring timer." It then caught the later repeat.

Will have to remember to do this again when SciFi moves to 61.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)