Uplink Activity Report - 8/26/2008 1:34pm - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 8/26/2008 1:34pm - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 08/26/2008 01:02A - 08/26/2008 01:34P

Channel Moves:
5418 - FOXMW [MPEG4 HD] moved from EchoStar3 61.5W TP 30 ConUS beam to EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam (A) (H)

Channels in the system: 5533
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

I had a no signal lock last night....no rain either. Possibly E11 switching in at the time the uplink ran. It got stuck and messaged me, but I haven't had time to unstick until lunch time.

It seems like "Monk" is in charge of E*11 deployment, seeing how they turned on 8, 16 and 24. :D

If you notice one thing... on the 722 is listed as the tuner health. I noticed I had a last connect of today. I am hooked up broadband. I'm sure when the fired up E11 they sent out query to all the broadband hooked up receivers to report the health of the signal. Gives them power to monitor the signal from tons of receivers across the US!

The rest of EchoStar 8 channels are listed as "Off Air" for a half hour at 3 AM EDT. :)

If that is is the middle of a longer event in the Guide, then the whole event is listed as "Off Air", even though they will probably be showing everything other than that half hour... however, the Guide will then not match your program's name - since "Off Air" is "incorrect event".