Uplink Activity Report For Wednesday December 28th 2005 (none Yet)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Gooooooood Afternoon!!!!!!!
Happy 2000th Post :) and more importantly its spent bringing you guys The Uplink Report.. DA DA DAAAAAAA.:) (theme music) :D
Thank You all for being A SatelliteGuys Member and remember to Keep an Eye out for our CES coverage as it will be exciting!

And
Now
I
Bring

To
You.......
The Uplink report :D :)

This is your uplink activity report for Wednesday December 28th 2005 (The last uplink report for 2005)
:)
:)
:(
:(
Thats it :) So the question is now.. what surprises does dish have in store for us ??? Later in the week or next week.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Congrats on 2000 :)

It kind of stinks that no activity today so far. :(

It sucks to because I have been staring away looking for activity.. I swear the dish nozies wait untill I give up and say no uplink activity then they do it :D..

Congratulations, Bob. Too bad you couldn't celebrate your 2000th with a more exciting uplink activity report. I guess we can blame this on Dish, too. ;)

Well, if you really must have some: :)
(Times EST)
12-28-2005,06:23:41
452 ALT7 MOVED FROM Tp 24 on EchoStar 6 at 110w
TO Tp 18 on EchoStar 7 at 119w

453 ALT8 MOVED FROM Tp 10 on EchoStar 7 at 119w
TO Tp 24 on EchoStar 6 at 110w

These are routine. :D

Congratulations Bob!!

My sources at E* tell me that they can't save up their vacations from one year to next, so maybe a lot of these uplink guys are out on vacation this week.

I've had a hard time getting some stuff done with some of these guys out on mandatory vacation days.

If you take a look at previous year's activity between Christmas and New Years, it is usually non-existant. No surprise and the reason I took to get out this week. I am currently in NY on the other side of the sound from Scott! See me scott, I'm waiving to Connecticut now! :)

See ya
Tony

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)