Uplink Activity Report For Wednesday December 28th 2005 (none Yet)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Gooooooood Afternoon!!!!!!!
Happy 2000th Post :) and more importantly its spent bringing you guys The Uplink Report.. DA DA DAAAAAAA.:) (theme music) :D
Thank You all for being A SatelliteGuys Member and remember to Keep an Eye out for our CES coverage as it will be exciting!

And
Now
I
Bring

To
You.......
The Uplink report :D :)

This is your uplink activity report for Wednesday December 28th 2005 (The last uplink report for 2005)
:)
:)
:(
:(
Thats it :) So the question is now.. what surprises does dish have in store for us ??? Later in the week or next week.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Congrats on 2000 :)

It kind of stinks that no activity today so far. :(

It sucks to because I have been staring away looking for activity.. I swear the dish nozies wait untill I give up and say no uplink activity then they do it :D..

Congratulations, Bob. Too bad you couldn't celebrate your 2000th with a more exciting uplink activity report. I guess we can blame this on Dish, too. ;)

Well, if you really must have some: :)
(Times EST)
12-28-2005,06:23:41
452 ALT7 MOVED FROM Tp 24 on EchoStar 6 at 110w
TO Tp 18 on EchoStar 7 at 119w

453 ALT8 MOVED FROM Tp 10 on EchoStar 7 at 119w
TO Tp 24 on EchoStar 6 at 110w

These are routine. :D

Congratulations Bob!!

My sources at E* tell me that they can't save up their vacations from one year to next, so maybe a lot of these uplink guys are out on vacation this week.

I've had a hard time getting some stuff done with some of these guys out on mandatory vacation days.

If you take a look at previous year's activity between Christmas and New Years, it is usually non-existant. No surprise and the reason I took to get out this week. I am currently in NY on the other side of the sound from Scott! See me scott, I'm waiving to Connecticut now! :)

See ya
Tony

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)