Uplink Activity Wednesday, November 2nd 2005

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
GOOD Morning folks... Dish has started early :) Somewhat!

Moves
451 (ALT6) Moved to Position: 119.0 Echostar 7 Frequency: 12.472 GHz TP 18
From Position: 110.0W Echostar 6 & 8 Frequency: 12.559 GHz TP 24

This move was most likely for additional space for NHL AND NBA Channels witch move every morning :)

As allways we will keep you posted if there are any aditional changes through out the day :)

Maybe someone can explain something to me ? Why did the buy the Rainbow 1 Satellite if they are doing nothing with it. Aren't they going to ever upload anything on this satellite ?

seems like it, oh well I guess thats what we get, I remember when it seemed every other post was a espn2hd post. I am really excited about the upcoming few months I think we are in for quite a treat, wouldnt you agree bob??? by the way how are classes? hope all is well

goaliebob99 said:
Classes are going great and yes this should be an exiting next few months.. as I hope this is the calm before the storm :)

I can't help but to draw the parallel of Linus wating it out for the Great Pumpkin, only this time he's bringing HD to all the boys and girls. :D :yes

gpflepsen said:
I can't help but to draw the parallel of Linus wating it out for the Great Pumpkin, only this time he's bringing HD to all the boys and girls. :D :yes
nah more like charlie brown and the football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts