Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just FYI we are currently having some issues with our uplink pc.

I have not had any real time to check into whats going on but I expect that I may have bumped the dedicated uplink center dish this weekend while I was cleaning up my wiring as I am getting ready for the DISH Hopper. (I removed close to 500 feet of unused coax from my setup in doing this cleanup!)

From the Uplink PC I am getting an occasional "Unable to lock signal" error, but when it is able to grab signal the uplink report bombs out while processing the data.

Tonight when I get home while it will be dark but I will head outside with my Superbuddy satellite meter and tune the dish just incase it did get bumped in my work.

If that does not help then I hope and prey that Digiblur can fix the issue with the software as the author of our main uplink parser software John H passed away and following his uncommented code is next to impossible.

Sorry for the issue, hopefully it will be resolved tonight!

i saw that you guys cannot wait until smithsonan HD gets turned on this week i am hoping so.

Been working on it for the past hour and a half. Looks like I may have fixed it, running a trial run now.

If it is fixed it was something strange. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

That BDA driver tuner is just a weird beast sometimes.
Well I got signal restored, but thats not it unfortunately. The signal is amazing now, with it reporting at 115 on both 110 and 119.

There are no errors being reported in TSREADER as its capturing the data which I dont recall ever seeing before.

But we are getting the BREAK 5089 error when it does TADA NIT. :(

The signal is fine now. :) The uplink computer and hooked direct to the dish now, with no more switch in the way. :)

Nice signal level too. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 243

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts